Workshop bookinG T's & C's
Booking a workshop
I will send an email confirming how we have agreed to conduct the workshops. All you need to do is to reply, confirming you are happy to proceed and it is booked! This is our basic contract.
My Guarantee – How it will work
My guarantee states clearly that I am underwriting the workshop cost, and are prepared to give a 100% refund should you not achieve the specific outcome we have agreed on. This specific outcome will have come through our consultation process. This outcome will be in writing to you when I ask you to confirm the workshop details discussed. This is our contractual agreement. My workshops will be created around achieving this outcome. This is the only outcome I am guaranteeing you. Should there be any circumstances outside of my actions and control that change this agreed and desired outcome, the guarantee I am offering will become null and void. If the workshop deviates in any way from what we have agreed in writing, there can be no refund. I can, at my discretion, offer to repeat the workshop in an effort to supply you the service we have agreed on. Terms will need to be discussed on a case by case basis.
My Pledge to you
I will try at all times to be flexible and understanding should there be genuine extenuating reasons that force a workshop change. I understand that sometimes my work as well as yours may become fluid and dates may have to change. The below terms and conditions are set out to ensure that we both understand that booking diary time should be carefully considered, and is a commitment that if possible should be honoured. Thank you.
Here are the terms of cancellation and amendment of dates once a workshop is confirmed and paid for:
Should the workshop need to be cancelled or moved after payment and booking by me the following will apply:
- All costs will be refunded should I not be able to deliver the workshop for whatever reason. With your consent, I will re-schedule to the next convenient date for all
Should the workshop be moved or cancelled after payment and booking by you the following will apply:
Moving a workshop date
- No charges will be made for moving of the workshop date, no matter how many times, as long as it is 10 or more working days before the start date and the training details have not changed.
- A 25% charge will be levied ontop of the existing amount paid if a confirmed course is moved by you between 5 and 9 working days prior commencement, due to lost diary time. This extra cost will have to be paid before the workshop can commence.
- A 50% charge will be levied if a confirmed course is moved by you within 2 to 4 working days prior commencement, due to lost diary time. This extra cost will have to be paid before the workshop can commence.
- A workshop moved within 1 day, or a no-show on the day will be treated as a last minute cancellation, and have a 100% charge levied. This extra cost will have to be paid before the workshop can commence.
Cancelling a workshop
- 75% of the workshop value will be refunded if a confirmed and paid for booking is cancelled by you 10 or more working days before the commencement date.
- 50% of the workshop value will be refunded if a confirmed and paid for booking is cancelled within 5 and 9 working days of the commencement date.
- If a workshop is cancelled within 2 to 4 working days of the commencement date, then a 25% refund can be given
- If a workshop is cancelled within 1 working day of the commencement date, no refund can be given
Other terms and conditions
- Changes to the agreed workshop after booking may result in increased costs. If so, they will need to be paid in full immediately
- In the event of a cancellation or moving of workshop dates, any agreed travel and accommodation, or any other additional agreed costs will be charged if incurred as a result of date changes.